The Clopton Firm, LLC is dedicated to client friendly services.
The owner, Denice Brue-Clopton has over 30 years of law practice experience.
About the Owner:
- She has a Bachelor's degree in Political Science from Spelman College in Atlanta, GA,
- MBA in Accounting and Finance from Southern Illinois University, Edwardsville, IL, and
- JD degree from the University of the Pacific, McGeorge School of Law in Sacramento, CA. She is licensed in the states of Georgia and California.
- Admitted to practice in state courts in GA and CA
- US District Court for the Northern and Middle Districts of GA,
- US Court of Appeals, 9th and 11th Circuit, and the
- US Supreme Court,
- Accredited Veterans Administration Attorney, U.S. Court of Appeals for Veterans Clams.
Denice has been a county prosecutor, senior manager in charge of litigation in a municipal attorney's office, and worked in various government attorney management positions. She has also had her own private practice in Employment Law and Personal Injury since 1997. She has been a Staff Attorney, Fulton County Attorney's office and a former associate with the Bush and Miller, PC law firm in Atlanta prior to re-establishing her own firm.
She is a member of the American Bar Association, Georgia Assoc of Black Women Attorneys, Gate City Bar Assoc, National Employment Law Assoc-GA, and the Employment Law Section, State Bar of GA. While she enjoys the practice of law which in the end helps people, she also enjoys relaxing by gardening, reading and traveling different places. She is an active member of Cascade United Methodist Church where among other things she chairs the Legal Ministry. She and her husband Otis enjoy travelling.
Practice areas are:
- Personal Injury-premises liability, auto accidents, slip, trips and falls, other injuries.
- Employment Law - race, gender, age discrimination, disability discrimination. We also review severance agreements and other employee related contracts, review and draft Employee Handbooks.
- Administrative Hearings - EEOC hearings, federal employment hearing matters, licensure hearings - do you need representation, please give our office a call.
- Business to Business Services - contract drafting and review, human resources consulting and litigation services.
When you need a lawyer, you need someone to explain your rights and help you navigate through the legal system. That's what we do. We are committed to making sure your legal needs are met in a professional and very friendly environment. As a result, a high percentage of our business is from referrals.
We would welcome the opportunity to earn your trust and deliver you the best service in the industry. We fight for you!!!
The Clopton Firm, LLC
400 Galleria Parkway
Atlanta, GA 30339
(678) 500-3300 Ph
(404) 629-1180 Fax
Mon - Fri: 9AM - 5PM
400 Galleria Parkway, Suite 1500
Atlanta, GA 30339
Email : Dbrueclopton@bellsouth.net